Who we are
www.foodhygiene.training is operated by RT Safety Ltd.
We are registered in the UK under company number 07487260 and our registered address is Offices 1 and 2, JR Quarter, Moy Road Industrial Estate, Taffs Well, CF15 7QR.
Our VAT number is 153503142.
If there is a problem, we will put things right as quickly as possible.
Cancellation requests should be sent via our Contact page and will be reviewed by a member of the course team. We aim to reply within 2 working days.
If a course has been completed (and a certificate produced) we may not be able to cancel your order.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law.
You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland,
and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.